1906-13c. Hunter Fan an Motor Company, Fulton,N.Y., U.S.A., 52" Tuerk Antique Ceiling Fan
The Tuerk type "C" is the model that Hunter referred to in 1906 as "not only a beauty, but a thoroughly practical machine".
Hunter "Tuerk" Type C antique ceiling fans are available in limited supply. Please contact us for availability. To see this model fully restored please see our "Past Restorations" Gallery.
Some of the standard features of this model include:
- Dimensions- 9.25 length x 12.50 diameter.
- Cast Iron Frame and Motor Housing.
- Oil Bath Lubrication System Continuously Bathes the Motor Shaft in a Curtain of Oil.
- Thrust Bearing Design is Immersed in Oil at All Times.
- Unique Serpentine Styling Compliments Numerous Architectural Periods.
- Available with Custom Fabricated Light Attachment Electrolier Arms.
- Solid State Speed Control Allows for a Variety of Speeds.