1920-30c. Century Electric Company, St. Louis, MO., U.S.A., 58" Antique Ceiling Fan
The Century Electric Company produced this model for a very long time when you consider that its roots can be traced to a mechanical ancestor of 1906.
By the time this version of the 58" model was manufactured, Century had developed a fully enclosed motor housing for the fan to keep the motor dust free.
To see this model in fully restored form, please see our "Past Restorations" gallery.
Please contact us for availability. Available only inclusive of a full restoration.
Standard features of the 1920-30c. Century 58" ceiling fan include:
- Dimensions- 11" length x 11" diameter
- Cast Iron Frame and Motor Housing with Stamped Steel Top.
- Oil Bath Lubrication System Continuously Bathes the Motor Shaft in a Curtain of Oil.
- Thrust Bearing Design is Immersed in Oil at All Times.
- Fully Enclosed Motor Housing Turns Creating an Unconventional Movement.
- Decorative Urn Shaped Oil Cup Accepts Custom Light Attachment.
- Solid State Speed Control Allows for a Variety of Speeds.