1930s-40s Hunter Fan and Motor Company, Fulton, N.Y., & Memphis, TN., U.S.A., 52" Antique Ceiling Fan
The Hunter C-17 style and its offspring are the models that forever secured the manufacturer's reputation as the premier ceiling fan manufacturer.
The C-17 eventually evolved into the model shown which remained virtually the same and included the H-52 and R-52 model designations.
The Adaptair option was a mechanism that allowed the blades to reverse pitch producing an updraft effect and many 52" models were manufactured with this mechanical option. Please contact us for availability.
Available only inclusive of a full restoration.
Standard Features of the 1930s-40s Hunter 52" Antique Ceiling Fan include:
- Dimensions- 10" length x 12" diameter
- Cast Iron Frame and Motor Housing
- Oil Bath Lubrication System Continuously Bathes the Motor Shaft in a Curtain of Oil
- Thrust Bearing Design is Immersed in Oil at All Times
- Available with or without the Factory 6" Light Fitter as Shown
- Solid State Speed Control Allows for a Variety of Speeds