1912 Emerson Electric Company, ST.Louis, MO., U.S.A., 12" Antique Desk Fan
Emerson Electric produced this model, the Type 14646, as their standard non-oscillating desk fan for 1912.
The Type 14646 was completely new for 1912 and featured a new 3 speed switch that was an improvement over the earlier Type 11646 two speed model.
The convertible base allows the fan to easily wall mount and the yoke design allows the motor to tilt. Please contact us for availability.
Standard Features of the Type 14646 are:
- Dimensions-12" Blade Diameter
- Cast Iron Frame and Motor Housing
- Exclusive Emerson Lubricating System Features Spiraled Oil Grooves in Rotor to Provide Continuous Lubrication of Hardened Motor Shaft
- Solid Brass Parker Scalloped Blades Attached to a Cast Iron Hub, Solid Brass Guard and Trim
- 3 Running Speeds
- Easily Convertible to Wall Mounting with Yoke Mounted Motor